Chitika

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Milli's Corner: How to Keep Buttons from Falling Off Clothes

http://www.flickr.com/photos/uhuru1701

One of the fashion emergencies most experience is losing a button from clothing and more often than not, you discover the missing button when you've already planned on wearing that shirt/ pants and of course, you don't have time to sew!


The cheap and simple solution? to keep buttons from falling off clothing? Put clear nail polish on the thread that holds the button to the clothes! Just make sure the nail polish is completely dry before wearing the clothes or washing them.

Really can't remember were I learned or read about this but I've been doing this to my buttoned shirts since high school especially on my school uniforms and I haven't lost a button since!

 signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...