Chitika

Monday, February 27, 2012

Pinterest Project No. 5: Eight-point Origami Star

                                                           Source: homebylinn.blogspot.com via Millicent on Pinterest


Getting so hooked on origami because of Pinterest, took me a long time to make my own tutorial for this pretty Eight-point Origami Star I learned from Linn Vikra. Check her own tutorial here.


My first-Pinterest inspired photo tutorial


Aside from the picture-taking, what took a long time to prepare was the photo tute I did above. Was inspired by the attractive vertical photo tutorials on Pinterest and I looked everywhere on the net for some advice and there was none! I guess that's going to be my next tutorial here :)



Making lots more for Christmas 2012!

 signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...